The full Super Mario Collection from Lego has finally been revealed ahead of the August 1st product launch.
The Super Mario Collection includes fifteen sets in addition to the Adventures with Mario Starter Course. The additional sets are meant to be used with the Mario Starter Course and include castles, Mario power-ups, fortresses, Bowser, Koopa Trooper and more.
The Lego Mario that comes inside the Starter Course pack is able to display reactions to color, movement and action bricks via LCD screens in his mouth, eyes and stomach.
Lego Builders can also download a free Lego Super Mario app to enrich the brick building experience. Using Zoom and rotate tools, the app supplies frustration-free building instructions. The app offers new ideas for reconfigurements and rebuild while also tracking scores to encourage Lego Builders to be creative with the Super Mario Collection. Finally, the app allows builders to connect with friends and share ideas via a forum.
The full Super Mario Collection is detailed below.
- Adventures with Mario Starter Course ($60)
- Guarded Fortress Expansion Set ($50)
- Desert Pokey Expansion Set ($20)
- Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set ($20)
- Piranha Plant Power Slide Expansion Set ($30)
- Boomer Bill Barrage Expansion Set ($30)
- Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set ($60)
- Toad’s Treasure Hunt Expansion Set
- Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set ($100)
- Twomp Drop Expansion Set ($40 – Only Available at Select Retailers)
- King Boo and the Haunted Yard Expansion Set ($50 – Only Available at Select Retailers)
- Fire Mario Power-Up Pack ($10)
- Propeller Mario Power-Up Pack ($10)
- Cat Mario Power-Up Pack ($10)
- Builder Mario Power-Up Pack ($10)
- Mystery Character Packs ($5 each – Assortment includes Paragoomba, Fuzzy, Spiny, Buzzy Beetle, Bullet Bill, Bob-omb, Eep Cheep, Blooper, Urchin, or Peepa)